2016년 2월 8일 월요일

[BUYING REVIEWS]Buying gaming assembly pc - ① Shopping List


Finally ^^
 
I’ve bought my computer wanted to have! IT’S FOR GAME J

Desktop Computer is the first for me because I always used only laptop computer before. Actually it was hard to do game with laptop computer because of its performance.
 
 
[Shopping List]

 


 

 

It has been not difficult to choose shopping list for me as my acquaintance gave me ‘recommend estimate’ link about gaming assembly computer. Originally I wanted to buy “Micron Crucial BX100(250GB) like recommend estimate, but there was not inventory. So I’ve bought Premier Pro SP900(256GB).


Following link is the recommend estimate. I think it is very useful to people who want to buy assembly computer. It is organized well according to the purpose of computer for purchase.


PS: This link is written by Korean. So if you are not Korean but want to see 'recommend estimate' for buying assembly pc, please tell me. I'll help you as possible as i can if you write comment for help on this posting :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기